Sunday, February 16, 2014

Top 10 Facial Moisturizers that Won't Clog your Pores

I always have really dry skin and never know what moisturizer to use on my face. I have tried them all out there because I have really sensitive skin. These are some of the top moisturizers I've used, that won't clog your pores and give you acne. Most of the time, the best way to cure dry skin is to drink more water. Water does wonders to dry and flaky skin.

1. Cerave

CeraVe is one of my favorites it's perfect for all seasons and it will not irritate your skin. It don't have an weird fragrance. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated. My dermatologist recommended this to me when I started using acne medicine. 

2. Mary Kay Gel Oil Free Hydrating Gel



I love this one during the winter when I get very dry skin. This is a great gel to put on the really dry cracked skin. It soothes the pain of dry skin and gives is an overall cooling affect with out the acne and clogged pores.

3. Lancome High Resolution Renewal Cream

I know this isn't actually a moisturizer but it is a great daily moisturizer. It soothes dry skin while fighting wrinkles. I love it because it never leaves your face oily and greasy. The product is just absorbed into your skin and it reduces the appearance of deep pores. It's also great because it has SPF 15 sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.

4. aveeno

All of the Aveeno lotions are pretty good and won't clog your pores but I personally love this one because I have mild acne. This moisturizer has salicylic acid to treat acne. This one will definitely keep your skin clear and your pores clean. This lotion can irritate skin if you put on dry skin, it is meant to be a daily moisturizer. If you don't have acne or you have very sensitive skin then I would recommend the Aveeno lotion with oatmeal enrichment or the Positively Radiate daily moisturizer from Aveeno.

5. Olive Oil

Olive Oil is a great moisturizer to soothe very dry and cracked skin. It is all natural so you now exactly what chemicals you are putting on your face. It will not irritate skin and it is a great exfoliator. It shouldn't clog your pores if you use a small amount.

6. Clean and Clear

This is one of my all time favorites. I used this moisturizer for years, it is amazing. Clean&Clear Morning Glow brightens your skin and moisturizing skin with out leaving it all greasy and shiny. This lotion also leave your face feeling tingly and awake after application. This also have SPF 15 so that's great to protect you from those UV's. I also love the smell of this lotion it smells citrusy and it makes you feel more awake.

7. Mac Strobe Cream

This one is good for normal to oily skin people. This moisturizer soak into the skin and leaves you with a healthy and natural looking glow.

8. Kiss My Face Chinese Botanical Ultra Moisturizer

This Moisturizer is enriched with Chinese herbs to nourish and replenish your skin. It smells great and it is also very relaxing. You can almost feel your skin absorbing the lotion. It also make your skin so incredibly soft with out clogging your pores!

9. Clinique Super Defense

 
 This moisturizer is better for people with really dry skin. I also recommend not using a lot because the cream is very thick. This lotion makes your skin look nourished and fresh when you use the right amount. It's also not exactly the best daily moisturizer but it is still a great moisturizer. It corrects your skin and the SPF 25 protects you from the sun.

10. Olay Definity

This lotion goes on very lightly and is never greasy. I personally think it is just as good as some of the highest dollar moisturizers like LancĂ´me and Clinique. It also correct dark spots and evens skin tone. This lotion also leaves you with an amazing glow that makes you look well rested.
 
 
Those are my top 10! comment below what you think? or which is your favorite?
Thanks
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment