Here are 7 DIY Beauty Tips that can make your life easier.
1. Before you go to bed put some vaseline on your eyelashes to make them longer. I know it sounds weird, but it really works!!!!
2. Before you paint your nails, get a cotton ball and dab some vinegar on each nail and then polish them. Your nail polish will last longer and look better.
3. After you get out of the shower, BEFORE you dry your legs off, get a tiny bit of Johnson Baby Oil and rub it on your legs. I don't know the science of it, but you won't have to shave as often.
4. Brush your teeth with baking soda and then soak them in peroxide. It's its a great whitening treatment and it works a lot better than real whitening treatments.
5. I know this sounds gross, but once a week give yourself a honey facial. It makes your skin softer and cleanses pores. Using raw honey will work better because its less messy than processed honey.
6. Moroccan Oil is PERFECT if you want soft hair. Just apply a little oil to your WET hair (if you use too much, it'll make your hair greasy) and you'll have super soft hair when it drys!!!
7. Keep your nail polish and perfumes in the fridge. I know this sounds gross, but it keeps them fresh.
Enjoy!!! Comment below telling us what your secret beauty tips are!!