Don't you hate those pesky zits? We all dream of that perfect air brushed skin but lets be real some of us aren't that lucky. Here are some quick and easy tips for healthy acne free skin!
1. Be Healthy!Stay hydrated! Water will clear up acne and give you a nice hydrated glow. Water also gets rid of dry and cracked skin.
Sleep well! Lack of sleep causes acne, so try to get 8-10 hours of sleep a night.
Eat Right! Try to eat a balanced diet and stay away from those sugary desserts and greasy fast food.
Exercise! Go for a walk every now and then, it will really help. Exercising cleans toxins from your body that make cause acne.
Be Clean! Wash your face morning and night and shower often.
2. Have a Giant Zit? Do a Quick Ice Facial.-rub an ice cube all over your face to reduce redness and swelling of pimples.
3. Clean out your Clogged Pores.-Boil a few cups of hot water and place a towel over your head and let the steam clean out your pores for about 10 minutes. Then splash your face with cold water and follow with an ice facial.
4. Use the Right Makeup Products.-use oil free make up or very light make up
-I use Lancome dual finish powder (when I actually wear makeup) its best not to wear makeup if you don't have to and Tara uses some products from Nuetrogena. They are both great and won't clog your pores!
5. Don't Touch your Face Excessively.-The oils and germs from your hands will create zits.
6. No Smoking.Smoking causes great damage to your skin. smoking causes premature wrinkles and make acne very bad.
7. Have a Spa Day and RelaxStress causes acne so relax a little and have a spa day every now and then.
8. Let your Skin Breath!-Try not to wear make up as often especially during the summer.
-Never sleep with make up on.
-Never exercise with make up on.
9. Sun tan!-Sit out in the sun for about 10 minutes and the sun with dry out your acne.
10. Seek Professional Help!- All else fails go to a dermatologist.
Enjoy!! Please comment below what you think!! XOXO
What are some of your tips & tricks?