Tara and I did a little baking this weekend and we made the best cookies. They were a big hit with the family even her picky little 13 year old brother and his friend liked them. This is the perfect recipe for quick and delicious cookies.
Ingredients:1 Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
1 stick of butter
1 cup of frozen chocolate chips
You Will Need:Cookie pan
Pam butter no stick spray
Ice Cream Scooper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 then pour the cookie mix into a large bowl add the egg and soften the stick of butter by placing the butter in the microwave then add it to the bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients how ever you would like. We used a mixer but that didn't go so well so we resorted to just using clean hands and that worked well.
3. Get the pan prepared by applying aluminum foil and pam spray.
4. Use a ice cream scooper to scoop the dough out of the bowl evenly to create round and plump cookies. Once, you place about 6 cookie dough balls on the pan, out flatten the dough a little bit and pop it in the heated oven for exactly 12 minutes.
5. Allow the cookie to cool and there ready to eat!
Such a simple recipe but trust me they are the best cookies ever. You'll have to try it for yourself.