1. Use lip balm as a highlighter around your eyes - stick to a natural product though. Lip gloss will clog your pores and be very sticky. I'd recommend Burt's Bees because its just a regular natural lip balm.
2. Put avocado on your hair for deep conditioning - This is a common one. I also heard that it helps to mix it with a little bit of olive oil, but only apply on the ends. Avoid the scalp so your hair doesn't get or look oily.
3. Using tooth paste to reduce acne - Apparently, tooth paste has some "drying effect on your skin." But it has to be PLAIN WHITE TOOTHPASTE (NO GELS) and only use it as a TEMPORARY TREATMENT!!!!!
4. Hemorrhoid Cream for Puffy Eyes - Its that trick that your mom tells you about and it actually works!!! Its full of anti-inflammatory agents that reduce puffy-ness.
5. Heating Up Your Eye Lash Curler - For bolder, curlier eyelashes, heat up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer for 5-8 seconds before curling them.
6. Pepto-Bismol Facial - It doesn't just help stomach aches, it also makes a great facial!!! It contains bismuth subsalicylate, which is commonly found in facial creams.
7. Freeze Your Eyeliner - To prevent your liner from crumbling, leave it in the freezer 15 minutes prior to applying your makeup. It should glide along effortlessly after that.
8. Fe - If you're feeling bloated, mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a half a glass of water and drink up!!! Within 30 minutes, the vinegar's enzymes with start to flush away the bloat.
9. Bigger Bolder Lashes - For bigger and better eyelashes, curl your eyelashes with a spoon!!! With the bowl-part facing upward, use your thumb to hold your lashes against the curve and turn upward.
10. Reduce Puffy Eyes - To reduce puffy-ness, put raw, peeled potatoes in half, and leave them on your eyes for 10 minutes. This will cool your eyes and the swelling will decrease.
These tips may sound odd, but I promise you, they actually work!!! Enjoy!!!