Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My New Website Raising Money for NCCS

Over this summer I decided to make a website and sell my art for charity. I'm shooting to make $2,000 and I currently have $635 so I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my art! All the proceeds I make go to National Children's Cancer society its truly a great organization!http://nationalchildrenscancersociety.org/
Also, I am willing to take requests if you want anything specially made! Thank You!
my blog is www.bresart4acause.blogspot.com Please check it out!!
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at Breanna.Brietske@gmail.com

www.bresart4acause.blogspot.com


Hope you check it out! Thanks

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be very professional in the way you write.::’~*
    Must Read:german shepherds

    ReplyDelete