2. Brighten up your notes!! Use Highlighters and colorful pens to add some life to your notes. Also, it's statistically proven that you learn things faster when you write in color!
3. Figure out what type of learner you are. You never know how to study until you find out how you learn information best. I bet there are a bunch of test and quizzes online you can take to find out. I link one here. No matter what kind of learner you are repetition it the key!
4. Take breaks while you are studying. I can only concentrate for so long, so usually need a break. If you study too long at a time you will get less done.
5. Study in groups. Get a group of friends together in the same classes as you and study together. Make sure the group is serious enough to get stuff done.
6. Talk to your teachers! Teachers love it and it will truly help you and it shows the teachers that you care.
7. Get sleep!! If you have an exam or something the next day, the best thing you can do is get some sleep because if you don't have sleep it will become impossible to concentrate.
8. Turn the information you need to learn into some crazy story and it really helps you remember the information!
9. Relax! Sometimes the best thing to do its just take a deep breath and treat yourself to a spa day or a lazy day to relieve test anxiety.
10. I like to exercise and then study or take exercise breaks it really does help to relieve anxiety and stress.
That's all! Hope these tips and tricks help you!!
What are your best studying tips??
Comment below! xoxo