1. Cutout Frame: Just cut out the letters with colored construction paper and tape/glue the pictures behind the letters. This gift is easy to make and something Dad can treasure forever.
2. Dad's Coupon Book: This is a great way to spend time with Dad! Just get some notecards to make the coupons and hole punch them with a ring. The coupons can say things like "one daddy-daughter date" or "one free hug."
3. Father's Day Scrapbook: Let's take a stroll down memory lane!! Get all the pictures of you and Dad that you can find and put them together in a scrapbook. It's very sentimental and its something Dad can look back on.
4. Candy Bottle Six Pack: All Dads love a nice cool bottle of...... CANDY!!!! This is a cute little gift for a Dad with a sweet tooth. The picture explains how to make it. Just put candy into empty glass bottles. It's a gift that'll be a real treat!!!
5. Breakfast in Bed: There's nothing wrong with going old-fashioned. Breakfast in bed is a great way to give back to your Dad for all he does for you.
I hope this article helps make your Father's Day one to remember!!!