Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cute Bracelet Tutorial

Hey guys!!! One of my unique talents happens to be making friendship bracelets. So, I'm gonna show you how to make one. Now this bracelet does have a name, but I forgot what it was. The first thing I'm gonna do is show you what it should look like at the end.

Now here are the things you'll need to make the bracelet.
  • String
  • Beads

Now here are the steps to make the bracelet!!!!
1. Cut a long strand of string and split it in half to make a loop and hook it on a safety pin and then connect the safety pin to a sturdy surface so when you pull the string, it won't loosen (as you can see, I used my carpet). 
2. Take string #1 and put in over string #2 and then circle string #1 back around to put it under string #2. Then give string #1 a pull and that should make a knot.

3. Then you do the same thing with string #1 except instead of going over then under, you go under then over. Then give string #1 a pull and that should make a knot.

4. Now its time for my favorite part!! Adding the beads!!! So this is so easy, you just repeat steps 2 and 3 except now you have a bead. 
  
5. Keeping adding beads by repeating steps 2-4 and you'll have a cute bracelet in no time!!!
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment